AAPA Executive Leadership Conference: February 19-21, 2024
What is ELC?
The Executive Leadership Conference (ELC) is a 3-day event that will redefine how you approach leadership at your organization. Our unique blend of sessions challenges you to refine your healthcare leadership competencies, explore care model design, enhance your communication skills, improve PA and NP revenue generation for your organization, and much more.
Meet face-to-face with PA and NP leaders for interactive learning led by dynamic speakers and facilitators. You’ll return to your daily role with a renewed sense of purpose and brand-new ideas that just might transform healthcare.
The conference experience features:
- An optional half day on Monday with:
- Networking Golf Scramble at world-renowned Torrey Pines Golf Course
- An optional free Volunteer Leadership Networking Workshop on Monday
- A half day of sessions geared to your leadership level: Emerging or Executive
- Our 2.5-day conference filled with lectures from dynamic speakers
- Networking opportunities with colleagues to include Link Up: La Jolla, networking reception and more
Alisha T. DeTroye, MMS, PA-C, DFAAPA
Joe Ciavarro, PA-C, MBA