Membership has its benefits.
Join or renew your membership today!
Benefits of Membership
As a member of the African Heritage PA Caucus (AHPAC), you will have the benefits of networking with other members of various professional backgrounds throughout the country and abroad via various media as well as updates on news, including policy updates and legislative issues affecting the profession.
We also have an employment opportunities section on our website. As a member you will be added to our mailing list. All members are invited to participate in our regularly scheduled teleconferences, which is predominantly every fourth Thursday of the even months. We look forward to your active participation in AHPAC and the PA Profession!
- Professional Liaison: maintains relationships with other professional organizations including a voice to AAPA
- Networking: communication with members of various professional backgrounds throughout the entire country and abroad
- Updates: news, policy, and legislative updates
- Conferences: links to upcoming conferences
- Employment opportunities: access to various posted positions
- Communication: all members are invited to participate in our regular scheduled teleconferences—currently every fourth Thursday of the even months.